At Medical Ambulance Services, we do more than offer ambulance services. We also offer medical tourism services. As with every other service we offer, you can be assured that the practitioners involved are fully dedicated to improving your health.
While our ambulance services are limited to Lagos City, our medical services spread across the nation and abroad.
WHAT ARE MEDICAL TOURISM SERVICES?
Medical tourism services simply involve a patient leaving their country to another one in order to make use of their medical services. Medical tourism has become extremely popular especially when the patient suffers from a terrible illness that requires rigorous treatment or a technical and difficult surgery. If such a patient lives in a country that does not have the facilities needed to fully treat such illnesses, medical tourism is required.
WHAT WE DO
At Medical Ambulance Services, we take over the planning and preparation for our clients to leave the country and receive medical treatment in other countries. Should you be in need of medical care that requires the services of professionals or practitioners outside Nigeria, we can organize and set it up for you! The specialist and doctors we have on our team will join hands with the travelling agents to create a flight plan and routine that works brilliantly for your health status and in no way aggravates the problem.
It is important that your flight plan is devised by professionals for several reasons:
- Your illness may not allow you to travel on regular flights
- You may need to undergo tests to ensure that you can travel and if so, how you should travel to avoid worsening your situation
- As you would be going to a foreign country, you would require advice from medical experts that you can trust on the medical experts to visit that would serve you best.
- As a patient, you would require monitoring of your progress.
- When treatment is done, you would need someone who is familiar with your medical history to organize your return trip
- Often at times, medical tourists return home to recover. A patient would need medical experts that are familiar with their medical history in their own country.